Friday, October 19, 2018

JOKE JOKE JOKE-- TAKING A BREATHER FROM POLITICS

When no man has ever landed yet on the moon, a news broadcast was launched that a group of scientists who wanted to test their rocket invention will pay as much as what the volunteer would demand to go to the moon.

History was about to happen at the level of its almost incalculable, extraordinary, unprecedented event where only 3 people came to volunteer, and they were: an American, Russian, and a Filipino. The American was the first to be asked the question-- how much would you ask to go to the moon and what will you do with the money? He answered; I’m going to ask 1Million because I will leave it to my family since I’m sure this journey will lead to my death.

Then, the Russian was asked the same question, which he replied: I will ask 2Million because the 1Million is for my family and the other million I will give it for charity.

Then, the Filipino who was sporting a dazzling yellow T-shirt as he walked in braggadocio had his turn and was asked the same question, which he replied: I will ask 3Million, which stunned the interviewer. But why would you be asking such a big amount of money more than the American and the Russian? The Filipino pulled the interviewer to the side and whispered to him the following words; “we will give the 1Million to the American because that was the amount he was asking anyway, and the remaining 2Million will be split between the two of us at 1Million each, what do you say, OK?”


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Your Ad Here