Tuesday, November 22, 2022

FIXING THE PUBLIC GAZE UPON THE EXCEEDING BRIGHTNESS

 

 

My advocacy campaign for my proposal labeled as “Comprehensive Reward Program to Stop Corruption” started in mid-august of 2019, when I sent the said proposal to the various important figures in the government (their names withhold herein as not to offend them). I also posted the said proposal on Face Book. I was left with a mode of bitter disappointment because nobody was hearing me. But I just have to persevere, and whatever happens, I just have to get through it and never give up on my advocacy campaign.

For me, it’s discombobulating that the "Protectors" are so much against my proposal to STOP CORRUPTION. Well, it could be because the need to protect their kind is clearly a very strong instinct. Otherwise, why aren’t they not in favor when it should have been an enormous elixir to economic growth. These people with a black soul hide behind the smiling appearance, are willing to continue down a path whose predictable conclusion is more violence, more terror, and the very real threat for anarchy to breakout in our country.

Corollarily, the place we have to start pointing fingers at, is that the "Protectors" found out that my idea to solve corruption is so effective that it will be the fate that could befall them and will end their heydays to corrupt. They were probably swelling their pants at the prospect that said proposal will be carried into fruition. Therefore, they reckoned that if they’re going to approve it, it’s like putting a noose around their necks and commit suicide. Thus, understandably, they opted to ignore it to keep them safe. I THOUGHT THERE'S NO HONOR AMONG THIEVES?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Your Ad Here