Tuesday, November 15, 2022

CORRUPTION MUST BE STOP OR ELSE ANARCHY WILL PREVAIL. MY SOLUTION TO CORRUPTION IS A VICTORY THAT OF LIFE OVER DEATH.

 

We fall so that we can learn. But when can we ever learn the lesson that it is corruption that are lighting our country on fire like a dragon who’s tearing apart the existing government? I’m telling you that we have now a sick society that is doomed due to massive corruption. I’ve been telling the government a number of times through letters to the Senators and through my fb posts for a span of 3 years already that I can solve corruption almost immediately, if you will give me a chance to explain. But no one and nobody was hearing me leaving me into a mode of bitter disappointment. If we still remain deaf and blind, that brings our country closer to anarchy, not farther from it.

Our leaders haven’t able to solve corruption until now even as the corruptors squeeze the country into bankruptcy and lay it waste and bare of all that is considered necessary to life. The blatant and fearless sprees of corrupt practices in government are now beyond the pale that the pain runs deep and debilitating to every Filipinos. Does this mean our leaders are mediocre to know how to solve the problem of corruption?

I have worked for almost 32 years on how to solve corruption because I want every Filipinos to have a quality of life that they never had because of corruption in the government. Sadly, my call through fb to take notice of my proposal to solve corruption was futile and in vain. Are we going to be playing deaf and blind of this corruption done by public officials to the Filipinos forever?


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Your Ad Here