Thursday, December 31, 2020

WELCOME TO A BETTER LIFE IN THE YEAR 2021

 

There were many speculations that bother everyone and nothing seems to stop the fear many have entertained as the product of their wild imagination. Then, as it is in the nature of man, all had to adjust and adapt to the situation. And to the light that I cast upon I only hope that what the soothsayer thought would be a dark sight in the year 2021 may never have shine too bright to blur my own sight and everything will turn out smoothly and as peacefully that no one had expected it to be.

To the infinite wisdom and intelligence, l desired in the past will now guide my rounds to the world where my shining star will lead me to with reason as my only absolute.

Success comes when one puts in more hours working than most people put into being awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Your Ad Here