Friday, December 18, 2020

THE 7TH AND LAST PART OF THE 7 SERIES--MY IDEA CAN SOLVE CORRUPTION IMMEDIATELY

In my idea, the corruptors are given a choice: One side of the coin is: whether to make quick money but with the fear of certain imprisonment; and the other is, not having the joy of making quick money and instead have these corruptors entrapped by the authorities and get the package deal reward, and most of all, be recognized a hero. As between the two choices, it is as clear as day and as surely as the sun rises in the East, that by the instinct of self-preservation, and the rare opportunity of a lifetime to leave a lasting legacy to their families and to the Filipino people as a hero, the corruptors will always choose the latter.

I am waxing lyrical here. I’m saying we must wake up. Without corruption, our future is so bright it blinds my eyes. That’s what I see and I’m saying what I’m saying and I’m passionate about it. When you go see the marginalized people living in the slum areas out there everywhere, I could say to myself those kinds of living conditions should not exist in our country. You certainly weep every time you see these kinds of people in those places. Then, you see how they have taken life by how they live. They know nothing else in this world but to struggle every day just to survive with unlivable conditions. We need to give these people a sense of hope. And if there’s anything we can do to help these people elevate the condition of their lives we must solve corruption immediately.

Stopping corruption would certainly shine a spotlight on Duterte’s reign as president.

You can be the best president with the sight of many accomplishments to behold. But you can be the GREATEST PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY BOOKS when you go over big by showing the ability to do what all past presidents failed to do-- a unanimous demolition of the greatest menace of the country—CORRUPTION.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Your Ad Here