Thursday, September 20, 2018

THE MARTIAL LAW ANNIVERSARY

My Best Glimpse into the past is when on September 21, 1972, at 7:00 o’clock sharp in the evening, the ‘Apo’ as Pres. Marcos was fearfully addressed that time, appeared on television and announced the country was under the state of Martial Law. There were many speculations that bother everyone and nothing seems to stop the fear we have entertained as the product of our wild imagination. Then, as it is in the nature of man, all had to adjust and adapt to the situation and to the light that I cast upon what I thought would be a dark past may never would have shine too bright to blur my own sight when everything turned out smoothly and as peacefully that no one had expected it to be. To the infinite wisdom and intelligence, l desired in the past will now guide my rounds to the world where my shining star will lead me to with reason as my only absolute.

I would like to draw your attention to the fact that as you surely know, an unprecedented anti-Duterte campaign has been launched by the enemies of the state led by the Yellows and fueled by the mainstream media against PDU30 and his government. They basically look upon PDU30 coldly with distrust. He was blamed for everything from graffiti to bad weather, from his mouth to his clothes and his health. Any issue, any failure is being attributed to PDU30 even they were caused by the previous administration. They look for PDU30’s trail and they immediately find negative one, then sewn it well, whipped it up, invented, to make it so the way they want it to be treated; that they will make up anything, and then they will accuse PDU30 a Dictator. Since I know what MARTIAL LAW can do if you want to set things right, if I were PDU30, in this prevailing circumstances, I will DECLARE MARTIAL LAW TO SAVE MY COUNTRY. For me, Martial Law means putting right everything that has been wrong from the evil volition of men.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Your Ad Here