Saturday, September 29, 2018

MY WISH ON MY BIRTHDAY TODAY SEPTEMBER 30, 2018

PDu30 is trying all he can to make our country progress every day and every way. But the media allowed themselves to be used by the detractors to put down the President as he would be prone to be unfairly targeted by means of spreading fake news, suppressing all the good things he is doing, twist the positive development that is happening, and worse, to exaggerate or put too much focus on a minor issue and make it seems like a major one. Foolishly or pointlessly the action of the media does not adhere to a system of "fair play; violate the universal rule of conduct with reference to a standard of rightness, and do not provide the kind of justice that stems from God's will or command.

The way the media portrays the President and the constant ridicule he receives is going too far to the point that the media are already part to destabilize our Nation to the detriment of every Filipinos.

My wish on this day of my Birthday is for the media to mellow down as they are prone at PDU30 they unfairly targeted. Yes, you have the right to own your joy, elation or whatever feelings are washing over you, enjoy that while it lasts. Here’s something to remember. Surely, Du30 is the person who you just couldn’t stand to be the elected president. The key thing for the media will be to recognize those good things they currently can’t imagine PDU30 ever is doing when those things appear and get to the limelight. A good thing doesn’t stop being good because you don’t like the guy doing it.

On the other hand, I’m now recognizing everyone who greeted me HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I’m humbled for all the Greetings I received today. I reverently show my attitude of humility, of adoration, of perceiving my smallness compared to the one possessed with the majestic glory that all of you who greeted me possess. On this day of my birthday, I can walk, I can talk, I can hear. I thank God for who I am and I’m grateful for everything He gave me and what He will give me.

We have a different moment in time now, but the context of each of us whom we had fun together, and admired and respected are still the same. It’s been a winding road in our high school days. There’s been adversity in life’s lesson along the way, but we’re always ready for the next challenge with plenty of support from all of you my relatives, friends, and associates. Before, in our younger days, I thought it was just all fun, dancing in the moonlight and games until life slaps me hard in the face saying, "playtime is over."


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Your Ad Here