Friday, October 30, 2020

PRRD AND SEN. BONG GO, PLS FORGIVE ME FOR MY INSISTENCE

 

The package deal reward is what you would be willing to give to have the advantage and turn the situation around in your favor. Corruption has already spread to every nook and cranny of our lives engulfing everything in its weight leaving nothing but the trail of ruins behind it. PRRD and Sen. Bong Go, PLS, let’s now be relentless in our pursuit to solve the problem of corruption. Otherwise, it would be the very thing that would wade the Nation’s downfall.

Kindly peep a second to my proposal and we’ll never know the same might turn out to be like A SCREW THREAD NUT FITTED INTO A BOLT.

Forgive me for my insistence because I know in my heart and by the fullness of God’s Grace, the same will surely scare the living daylight out of the corruptors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Your Ad Here