Thursday, October 29, 2020

I CAN LEAVE IT TO YOUR CONSCIENCE

  

I know more of you corrupt officials were bursting with impunity because you were able to escape prosecution as often as not. You won’t stop because you’re just stubborn as a mule. You think you’ve got more luck than a red hound dog. I just hope you have guts enough not to take the rest of us with you.

This was bitter and endless darkness. The icy wind cut like a knife and the creeping numbness of our bodies made going on almost unbearable. For the life of me, I don’t see how our country kept going. We were lost in a white world and I watch my fellowmen struggle gasping for breath in the thin air hunger hovered over us like a dark vulture. And I wondered when-when will it all end.

My proposal to end corruption is presumably now in the hands of PRRD and Sen. Christopher Bong Go. Please, for the sake of ending corruption IMMEDIATELY, let’s implement it now. It needs only an Executive Order and the funding for the package deal reward can be taken from the Presidential Intelligence Fund.

Corruption in our country is now like a black cloud coming to cover us all. THE CLOCK IS TICKING! ACT NOW!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Your Ad Here