Tuesday, October 15, 2019

MANONG NENE—SENATOR AQUILINO Q. PIMENTEL, JR.


I thank God Sen. Aquilino ‘Nene’ Pimentel, Jr. is in stable condition now. As we’ve heard, Sen. Nene was brought to the ICU the other day. Sen. Nene, who I respectfully address as ‘Nong Nene’ is one among the few who I respect and admire so highly because of his forthrightness, honesty, simplicity and above all, his political ideology.

At every stage in the history of ‘Nong Nene’ polity, he had made a very great contribution in either building, unifying, salvaging or rather motivating others in promoting good political values and principles in the land. I can, should, and will always consider him in the category of high-flying political juggernauts, one who has also sacrificed his life for a good cause.


From day one of his political life, he distinguished himself as a politician of substance, and he didn’t have a feet of clay, he was real. Sen. Nene Pimentel is somebody to emulate, somebody to look up to. For me, he is a true Filipino hero. I’m praying for Manong Nene’s early recovery. The Filipinos still need him in these trying times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Your Ad Here