Saturday, September 28, 2019

THE “NINJA COPS"


The Philippines is shattered by deceit and greed as it is faced with the surged of political crisis primarily on drugs and corruption, among many others, in equal category. As of now, it doesn’t seem life can get much sweeter for the Filipino people. I felt that no matter how the best President that we have, PRRD, who never is out of calling distance, constantly juggle the books to stay our country afloat, still it was resulting in really becoming worse. I felt like PRRD was in this narrow tunnel and every problem was getting further and further and further away from the solution. In fact, it now came out that the police authorities whom PRRD was solely depending to eradicate drugs and corruption are now the very people keeping them alive.

The “Ninja Cops” were just constantly the Grim Reaper pulling down the country with drugs and corruption while PRRD is pulling up and saving it.

I could see devastation and destruction everywhere, every government agency is corrupt, most people are suffering from moral decay, nothing was in place, and nobody is doing what he or she should be doing to make our country prosper. It just did not seem real. I keep thinking I’m gonna wake up and this is just really a bad dream.

I’m not perfect, I’m not holy, I’m not some saint. I’m just an everyday person and it’s amazing to me that God would choose to touch my life in such a dramatic way, to choose to speak to me. When all the details came to light, it was not only remarkable, it was a miracle.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Your Ad Here