Monday, September 30, 2019

MY PRICELESS MEMENTO


For those who greeted me on my Birthday yesterday, September 30, 2019, I’m humbled and It’s like no matter how often I feel like I’m drowning, you’re there to help bring me back to the surface for air. I reverently show my attitude of humility, of adoration, of perceiving my smallness compared to the one possessed with the majestic glory that all of you who greeted me possess.

All of you are always an integral part of me and I always remember vividly in my mind it’s the way we used to be many, many, many years ago when we were younger, when times were simple and values were honest, and every time we see each other, the welcome came straight from the heart; and that our connection is such that we were never out of calling distance and nothing is ever taken for granted.

We have a different moment in time now, but the context of each of us whom we had fun together, and admired and respected are still the same. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Your Ad Here