Saturday, August 17, 2019

IS THERE NO ONE ELSE…IS THERE NO ONE ELSE...


I’m thankful to all of you who responded to my post Yesterday August 17, and through your comments, you also poured out your sentiments and angered passions about our sick society that is doomed due to massive corruption. By doing so, all of us are pushing a unified message of hope for people around the country that the Filipinos like us are now paying attention at all about the corrupt system in the government that the people in the public eye were taking advantage draining our country into bankruptcy on an almost daily basis.


In every article I posted in my FB account, I just want every Filipino to be as well informed as I can about how the contours of corruption are lighting our world on fire. My every Post about corruption may be small and insignificant, but with your support, that small pebble can create a rock slide. Remember, If we pay attention to the issue of corruption and go out and let our voices heard to what we are doing in our generation we will be doing the next generation a lot of good.


My proposal on how to stop corruption, the “COMPREHENSIVE REWARD SYSTEM PROGRAM”, I sent it on August 8, 2019 to PRRD and the 13 Senators SP Sotto, Angara, Villar, Marcos, Cayetano, Gordon, Pacquiao, Zubiri, Lacson, Pimentel, Bato Dela Rosa, Tolentino, and Bong Go. Ten (10) days had already elapsed and still, nobody among them had reacted so far. As the movie of Brad Pitt in Troy—IS THERE NO ONE ELSE…IS THERE NO ONE ELSE...

My proposal could be the magic moment because in every instance the corruptors enter into any corrupt transaction or agreement, the same has the potential to be a real dragnet for them to be entrapped and that is very frightening. The import is that IF THEY CHOOSE TO COMMIT CORRUPTION, IT WAS LIKE HE GAVE THE OTHER A SWORD TO RAM HIM THROUGH AND CLAIM THE PACKAGE DEAL BENEFITS.
  


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Your Ad Here