Sunday, August 11, 2019

INNOCENT PEOPLE COOPERATE GUILTY PEOPLE SCREW AROUND


Corruption is now on a scale unprecedented in our history. It has unleashed a trail of the turbulent era of violence, betrayal, wide-scale tax evasion, money laundering schemes, plunder, etcetera that continues to this day. It affects not just a couple of people but the whole country. Irrefutably, therefore, Corruption has all the reasons around us for our country not to succeed. It has caused tremendous problems for all of us that merely wishing it to go away will not help very much. It will only widen and deepen the spread of corruption while warning against it.

I think anyone among us Filipinos must offer our two cents worth to PRRD and to our Legislators on how to solve Corruption in the government. They’re going to need to go through radical changes because the platform the government has been implementing to solve Corruption has always been keeping hitting our heads against the same wall.

For me, I have sent my written proposal on how to stop Corruption to the 13 Senators last Tuesday, August 6, 2019, through JRS Express and was received August 8, 2019, Thursday by a certain Lyn. The 13 Senators are SP Sotto, Angara, Villar, Marcos, Cayetano, Gordon, Pacquiao, Zubiri, Lacson, Pimentel, Bato Dela Rosa, Tolentino, and Bong Go.

I expect some of them if not all will be skeptical about my idea, so I told the 13 Senators at the last paragraph of my proposal that I am going to make myself available any time to defend my proposal.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Your Ad Here