Wednesday, May 25, 2022

 

TAKEN VERBATIM HOW FERDINAND ‘BONGBONG’ MARCOS, JR. RESPONDED TO THE QUESTION WHEN ASKED IN AN AMBUSH INTERVIEW AFTER THE PROCLAMATION, MR. PRESIDENT, HOW ARE YOU FEELING RIGHT NOW?

"Humbled, I’m humbled because for anyone in public service or in the public life, the most valuable thing you may receive from a fellow citizen is their vote. Because imbedded in that vote are their hopes and their aspirations for the future. But also imbedded in that vote are the trust and the confidence that they gave to you to take them to that aspirational future. And that is why, I, who have received over 31 million votes from our countrymen is as valuable an expression of trust as can be had by anyone in public life. And so, for that, I thank our people; and beyond that, I promise you that although we may not be perfect but we will always strive to perfection. Thank you very much."

"I congratulate all of those involved in the electoral process; the COMELEC, all our teachers or BOI’s up to the National Board of Canvassers in Congress for what I can say based from my experience, the best run election that we have seen and that it has reflected truly the voice of the people and the choice of the people. So, I’m all inspired by this responsibility that has been given. So, I ask you all, pray for me, wish me well. I want to do well because when the president does well, the country does well; and I want to do well for this country."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Your Ad Here