Sunday, January 26, 2020

RIP KOBE BRYANT


Kobe once said: In life, it’s just a matter of what is important to you for whatever reason, you know. I felt like I didn’t feel good about myself if I wasn’t doing everything I could to be the best version of myself. If I felt like I left anything on the table it would eat away at me; I wouldn’t be able to look myself in the mirror. That’s what it comes from for me; you can’t leave any stone unturned. The important thing to understand is you can’t shortchange yourself like yeah you’re not cheating anybody but yourself.

It doesn’t mean you have to go out there and do all of these crazy things; I’ll have to be like this person or that person. No, what are you comfortable being, what it is that you want to do with your life and once you have that then you try to live it to the best of your abilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Your Ad Here