Wednesday, March 24, 2021

THE MELTDOWN OF BOXING ICON SEN. MANNY PACQUIAO

 

 

I can imagine some of you are vomiting your mouth when you heard this. I just saw Sen. Pacquiao appealing on Facebook that personally terrifies me where all signs are pointing to Sen. Pacquiao reaching out with Justice Carpio for acceptance to their Anti-Duterte 1SAMBAYAN Coalition. Isn’t that absurd? This is really scary.

I would have never imagined that this is how Sen. Pacquiao would end up looking. So, this is really something complex that needs to happen that even I can’t wrap my head around. I don’t know how much people trust him anymore. Sen. Pacquiao was able to reach the highest of heights winning titles and he is both literally and figuratively head and shoulders above the rest when it comes to giving honor and sense of pride to the country. But joining the 1SAMBAYAN Coalition is not erroneous, but mad, metaphysically mad.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Your Ad Here